Your two eyes and brain must all work together to navigate the world. It’s this connection that makes up your functional vision. A standard eye exam, however, only checks your eyes’ physical health and ability to focus on stationary objects — it doesn’t measure critical dynamic vision skills such as eye movement and coordination. Signs that you may have a functional vision problem include:
- Difficulty concentrating
- Rereading or skipping lines of print
- Short attention span
- Poor reading comprehension
- Poor coordination or balance
- Slow completion of work
- Previous brain trauma (concussions, strokes)
- Loss of interest in reading
- Frequent headaches
- RightEye Functional Vision EyeQ is a 5-minute, non-invasive test performed at our offices that could diagnose a functional vision issue and set you on a path to improvement.
Call us to schedule your Functional Vision EyeQ test today.